eltherm designer provides the tools to calculate, select and plan EHT systems and solutions for vessels and tanks. Selecting the appropriate eltherm trace heater, picking the associated accessories, and calculating key elements of EHT design have never been easier.
This software is provided free-of-charge.
In addition to quick and easy heat-loss calculations of insulated and covered pipes, it is also possible to manage and handle whole pipe-systems within projects.
At the push of a button you can generate an item list of your requirements (heating cables, assembling material and accessories…).
eltherm designer can export data in Microsoft Excel format for flexible data processing. Shorten the time needed to respond to customer enquiries by using eltherm designer.
- Step by step guide through the planning of the project
- Quick and easy heat-loss calculation
- Planning and Management of entire pipe system projects
- Automatic creation of customized item lists / bills of material
- Calculated results based on latest heat tracing standards
- Hazardous location designs to latest global standards
- Export data in Microsoft Excel
- Save your project and share with others in a group or team environment to optimize work flow and shorten design times
- Design output for most-economical solution, projects and line lists are optimized for cost efficiency
- Stand-alone Heat Loss Calculator Tool
Easily export the data from eltherm designer 2.0 for Microsoft Excel.
- Needs a Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to be used
- Language: English
- Windows 7, 8 and 10 are supported
- 124,61 MB .exe file size