Vocational training and qualification of young people is one of the most important social tasks of a company. At eltherm, we are pleased to accomplish this task. We aim to achieve the best possible qualification, thus creating and qualifying our next generation of employees for the future.
At eltherm, you will be part of the team from the very beginning, and you will immediately be involved in all company and work processes. As a result, you will quickly learn to perform tasks and meet challenges independently and on your own responsibility. You will be accompanied by our qualified training instructors in the various departments. We are fully committed to a respectful working environment which is a fundamental pillar of our corporate culture.
- Installation, maintenance and repair of machines and production plants
- Assembly and dismantling of electrical control systems
- Assessment of the electrical equipment safety
- You will work in the commercial areas of purchase, production, marketing, sales, export, logistics, human resources, and accounting/finance
- You will gain insight into international business and performance processes and into the organizational structures and working techniques of individual areas
- In addition to specialist knowledge, you will also develop your social and personal skills
- Ensuring and improving the functionality of machines
- Manufacturing components and components assemblies
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis in the event of plant shutdowns
- You will learn the basics of metalworking, including manual and mechanical machining, cutting, forming, and joining
- You will learn basic principles in electrical engineering and in the installation of electrical components
- You will carry out installations and tests of electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic components
You can find detailed descriptions of the individual professions in our training flyer (PDF - German language).
All apprenticeship positions are filled for 2023.
An internship at eltherm means quickly putting theoretical knowledge into practice. You will get a qualified overview and will be accompanied by our vocational apprentices in the relevant departments.
We offer you the opportunity to "get a taste" of various vocational training professions. Get to know the company, exchange your experiences with our trainees and learn more about interesting occupational fields.
We offer you the opportunity to work with us during your semester break. You can actively work on current projects in various departments and at the same time earn your own money.
CEO / Managing Director
+49 (0) 2736 / 44 13-9928
Head of Human Resources
+49 (0) 2736 / 44 13-9928