DN4-DN25 - Heated pressure hoses serve to heat media, maintain a constant temperature and transport media such as the following without heat loss: oil, grease, wax, resin, tar, paint, water, glue, plastic, casting compound, food, etc. The heated hose is mounted on movable system and machine parts in most cases.
- Temp. Form: 5 °C up to 250 °C
- Diameter 4 mm up to 25 mm
- Voltage: 12 V up to 400 V
- Operating pressure: up to 500 bar
- Heat output optimised for application
- Trace heaters produced in house
- Available for automotive industry as silicone or LABS-free version