Heated sample lines are used to transport gaseous media from the sampling point to an analytical measuring device.
In most cases they are permanently installed in plants or in the form of portable systems. A main field of application is the emission monitoring required by the authorities, e.g. in power plants or waste incineration plants. Our heated analysis lines are also used in process analysis in various branches of industry, e.g.: the chemical and petrochemical industry, where one of their functions is the monitoring and control of combustion processes. Heated analysis lines are also used in engine test benches for combustion engines.
- Transport of gaseous media without temperature loss
- Heat output optimised for application
- Great heating circuit lengths
- Heating cables produced in-house
- With integrated filter upon request