ELFH drum heaters are ideally suited for use where process media have to be heated or kept warm in 200 litre standard drums in a potentially explosive atmosphere. Warming a liquid reduces its viscosity, thereby facilitating pumping and filling operations. It also prevents crystallisation and flocculation.
- Reliable and space-saving
- Optimum insulation for minimum outward heat loss
- Four casters, two fitted with brakes
- Practical quick-release fastener
- Prevents crystallisation and flocculation of liquids