Heating mats and jackets consist of textile materials which cling closely to the object being heated. To ensure a long service life, only high-grade materials are used. The selection of the material to be used depends on the conditions of usage. Criteria include the operating temperature and location of the application.
Depending on the specification, our heating mats and jackets can also be manufactured for use in hazardous locations.
The following outer jackets can be used, depending on low surface temperatures on the insulation:
- Plastic fabrics up to 80 °C
- Aluminium-coated glass fabric up to 160 °C
- Textile glass with silicone coating up to 180 °C
- Textile glass with PFTE coating up to 220 °C
- Textile glass up to 450 °C
- Removable and replaceable
- Easy to mount, minimum installation time
- Adapted according to the container, pipe, valve or pump (custom-made)
- Operating temperatures from 0°C to 450 °C
- Available complete with insulation
- Integrated temperature sensor